BENEFITS OF CBD INFUSION
A large part of the population sees herbal teas as an excellent way to calm the nerves, calm down and also to fall asleep without having to take any medication.
Until now, infusions based on lemon balm, flower and chamomile have been used for many years in homes as a home and natural remedy. Currently, there is another type of herbal tea that has appeared in a disruptive way among the population due to the number of benefits that its consumption presents and it is none other than medical cannabis infusions.
Due to the low amount of THC (which is the chemical element that causes the psychotropic effects) present in CBD products, which is the cannabidol which is the cause of most of the positive effects of this plant and the reason for the boom in CBD-derived products.
How to prepare my own CBD infusion?
Marijuana infusions are really one of the oldest infusion recipes, although it is now, after the boom of legal medical cannabis products, when we are hearing more about them and they are getting a worldwide reach.
The advantages that Cannadream Premium Quality infusions have is that they will come dosed, so that in this way, its preparation is quick and easy.
Regarding the amount to add, we recommend to increase it progressively as you consume it and in this way find the balance with what you really need to obtain a relaxing effect.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
CBD tea - preparation n ° 1
- We introduce our chopped mixture in a filter (we can also use an empty tea bag and seal it well to avoid spills);
- We take a pot and fill it with cold water, soaking our filter with the inflorescences;
- We put the pan on the fire and wait for it to reach the required temperature at boiling point;
- Cover the pot with a lid and let it boil for about a quarter of an hour;
- If we notice that the effervescence of the water is excessive and the content of the reduced container is quite low, we have the possibility of incorporating a small measure of water.
- Finally, add some milk or oil, exactly fifteen cl. It is advisable to use whole milk. CBD is, in fact, a fat-soluble substance, not water-soluble: this means that it dissolves in fats and not in water. The existence of milk or oil is therefore essential.
CBD herbal tea - elaboration n ° 2
- Another procedure, rather more accelerated, involves the use of our chopped CBD marijuana inflorescences together with butter. The two products should be cooked together on a low heat for about a quarter of an hour.
- Once cooked, the final product is crumbled in a mortar and cooled in a container, trying to give it a shape similar to that of a stick of butter. It is left to cool for several hours in the refrigerator.
- With this procedure, whenever you wish to take an admissible legal marijuana infusion, you only have to melt some butter in a traditional herbal tea and enjoy the good experiences it produces.
THE EFFECTS OF LEGAL MEDICAL CANNABIS
- Legal cannabis itself has an enormous analgesic power and nucleates its relaxing power in cannabidiol or CBD.
- CBD is an incredible anti-inflammatory, used to relieve and treat ailments caused by severe swelling, such as arthritis, or muscle pain and spasms.
- It has incredible antipsychotic characteristics, which have the potential to be used both to treat debilitating nosologies such as schizophrenia and to help fight and monitor mental ailments such as obsessive-compulsive disorder or post-traumatic stress disorder.
- This exceptional molecule can be useful for falling asleep, calming states of anxiety and keeping depressive states at bay.
- CBD is an incredible antioxidant, which is why it is such a boon for anyone and everyone who suffers from chronic illness or spasms.